City of McAllen
This project consisted of performing engineering and design activities for the City of McAllen to develop plans, specifications, and estimates for two additional 16-foot queuing lanes, inclusive of preparatory canopies and inspection booths for the Anzalduas International Bridge located at the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County, Texas. In addition, the design consisted of a master plan for the addition of two future queuing lanes inclusive of preparatory canopies and inspection booths.
Another service provided was Information and Communication Technology (ICT), which consisted of:
- Structured cabling design
- Electronic security systems (access controls, intrusion detection, intercom) design
- Surveillance camera systems design
- Uninterruptible power systems (UPS) design
- License plate readers camera system design
- Radiation portal monitor system design
- Land Development
- Local Infrastructure
- MEP Engineering
- Structural Engineering
Ready to work with Halff? Simply fill out the form to be directed to the best person at Halff to discuss your interests.