Our cities and communities are changing faster than ever before. As experts in intelligent cities planning and development, Halff helps cities create the infrastructure and systems needed to support the demands of a growing population while minimizing their impact on the environment. From urban planning and transportation to energy management and sustainability, Halff has the expertise to help cities thrive. Our interdisciplinary team of planners, designers, engineers and technology specialists offers expertise in the full life cycle of a intelligent city or technology-related project—from initial planning and funding through design and installation on the ground. At Halff, intelligent-city strategies start with people, not technology.
Intelligent Infrastructure Projects
Intelligent Infrastructure Services
- Connected/Autonomous Vehicles
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Geospatial Services/Lidar
- Fiber and Broadband
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Intelligent Building Maintenance Systems
- Building Automation and Controls
- Lidar to BIM/CAD and Revit
- Asset Management
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- GIS and Digital Twins
- Scenario Planning
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
- Virtual Engagement
- Renewable Energy and Efficiency
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
The Future of Intelligent Infrastructure is Here. Halff is Ready – Are You?
Our cities and communities are changing faster than ever before. Many are struggling to respond to concurrent disruptions — increases…
Meet the Team
Ready to work with Halff? Simply fill out the form to be directed to the best person at Halff to discuss your interests.