Energy – Electric
Halff is regularly employed to provide the critical data needed during the design, construction and maintenance of the infrastructure that powers our world. We have worked for clients such as Austin Energy, Oncor, CoServ, and LCRA.
Our SUE experience includes:
- Scanning sites for windfarms
- Mapping utilities
- Piping and appurtenances within existing and proposed substations
- Scanning new electric transmission and distribution pole routes
Our Utility Coordination (UC) experience includes:
- Constructability reviews
- Review and approval of relocation plans
- Coordination of required permits and reimbursable agreements for proposed relocations prior to site/roadway improvements
Ready to work with Halff? Simply fill out the form to be directed to the best person at Halff to discuss your interests.